Pure Breed Beef Box – Large
100% grass fed beef from the farm next door
Fosse Meadows is working with James Fanshaw, the local farmer of Naseby in the next village along, to bring you his 100% grass fed beef. James is a traditional farmer like us and has the same high standards of natural farming, ethics and animal welfare. He expertly rears rare breeds, growing them slowly to maturity naturally.
This beef is out of a pure bred Gloucester cow and sired by a pedigree Beef Shorthorn bull. The Gloucester breed is England’s rarest native cattle breed. The meat is full of flavour and texture, and has a lovely layer of fat to keep it succulent and moist. Once you try 100% grass fed, you’ll never go back!
Our pure breed beef box is certainly great value for money and contains:
- 1 x piece of fillet 400g OR 2 x ribeye steaks 250g each
- 1 x roasting joint: topside, silverside, or top rump 1.5kg – 2kg typically
- 1 x slow roast joint: brisket, chuck roast, leg of mutton cut, or jacob’s ladder 1kg typically
- 2 x rump steaks 250g each
- 2 x sirloin steaks 250g each
- 2 x braising steaks 250g each
- 1 x shin 500g
- 1 x diced beef 500g
- 3 x minced beef 500g
- 2 x beef stock 400ml each
*We will do our best for each box to contain the above but may on occasions need to make substitutions.
Arrives fresh and suitable to freeze
Out of stock